Get Your Research Heard: How To Get Listeners
Week 7 of a 7 part mini-series to guide you through a successful outreach and impact campaign
Click play on video 7 to get started: How To Get Listeners
Want support to increase the impact of your research?
- Good science communication helps people make informed decisions and motivates them to take appropriate and affirmative action.
- Good science communication encourages everyday people to be scientifically literate so that they can analyse the integrity and legitimacy of information.
- Good science communication encourages people into STEM-related fields of study and employment.
- Good public science communication fosters a community around research that includes both members of the public, policymakers and scientists.
- In a recent survey, 75% of people suggested they would prefer to listen to an interesting story than read it.