The Influence of Stress on the Development and Recovery of Alcohol Use Disorders – Dr Sara Blaine, Auburn University
Original Article Reference
This SciPod is a summary of https://doi.org/10.33548/SCIENTIA625
About this episode
The prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorders represents a serious concern given the deleterious impacts observed on individuals, their families, and society more widely. A better understanding of the factors associated with the development and recovery of Alcohol Use Disorders is essential to the development of more effective treatments. This is the focus of research by Dr Sara Blaine from Auburn University, USA.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
What does this mean?
Share: You can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt: You can change, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Credit: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
The Galapagos Initiative Saving The Enchanted Islands – Dr Stephen Walsh, University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The Benefits Of A High – Protein Diet Across The Lifespan – Dr Jamie I. Baum, University Of Arkansas
Exploring the Evolution of Learning Fuelled by Mobile Technology – Dr Julia Bello Bravo, Purdue University
Increase the impact of your research
• Good science communication helps people make informed decisions and motivates them to take appropriate and affirmative action.
• Good science communication encourages everyday people to be scientifically literate so that they can analyse the integrity and legitimacy of information.
• Good science communication encourages people into STEM-related fields of study and employment.
• Good public science communication fosters a community around research that includes both members of the public, policymakers and scientists.
• In a recent survey, 75% of people suggested they would prefer to listen to an interesting story than read it.
Step 1 Upload your science paper
Step 2 SciPod script written
Step 3 Voice audio recorded
Step 4 SciPod published