Immune Control of Initiation and Progression of Atherosclerosis – Dr Elena V Galkina, Eastern Virginia Medical School
About this episode
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
What does this mean?
Share: You can copy and redistribute the material in any medium
Adapt: You can change, and build upon the material for any
purpose, even commercially.
Credit: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the
license, and indicate if changes were made.
The Galapagos Initiative Saving The Enchanted Islands – Dr Stephen Walsh, University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
The Benefits Of A High – Protein Diet Across The Lifespan – Dr Jamie I. Baum, University Of Arkansas
Exploring the Evolution of Learning Fuelled by Mobile Technology – Dr Julia Bello Bravo, Purdue University
Increase the impact of your research
• Good science communication helps people make informed decisions and motivates them to take appropriate and affirmative action.
• Good science communication encourages everyday people to be scientifically literate so that they can analyse the integrity and legitimacy of information.
• Good science communication encourages people into STEM-related fields of study and employment.
• Good public science communication fosters a community around research that includes both members of the public, policymakers and scientists.
• In a recent survey, 75% of people suggested they would prefer to listen to an interesting story than read it.
Upload your science paper
SciPod script written
Voice audio recorded